Hot Topics

Last minute social distancing dot com...

Quickbeam 08:37 31 Jul 2020

Right... so if I don’t take any interest in the news, which I don’t as much as I used to anyway pre Covid, and innocently go to a prearranged family social This weekend, which I am (but not within the affected areas), of which many will be this weekend simply on account of the exceptional weather that’s been heralded all week, who’s responsibility is the failing...?

For, with 67 million citizens in the UK, 45.5 million registered voters. 13 7 million Twitter users and a record low readership of daily papers, I predict a widespread genuine ignorance of these restrictions and a widespread general intentional ignoring of these restrictions... A failing there will be!

What’s the difference between going to the pub among complete strangers with the 1m+ distancing and close family and friends sensible (sensible as in we know old Aunty Ether is old and frail so we keep our distance and don’t hug) distancing...?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:59 31 Jul 2020

Watched Boris earlier not clear as usual except for his new slogan which seemed to be the only thing he was confident on.

Wash er em, Face er er um, Space and er um er, get tested.

Dunk 14:36 31 Jul 2020

*Fruit Bat /\0/*

You forgot ( as Boris kept doing!!!) ...."and isolate if it's positive.

He really is so unprofessional.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:47 31 Jul 2020

PPPPP

preparation prevents piss poor performance

The Kestrel 17:36 31 Jul 2020

Colleagues from his time as Mayor of London warned us about his ineptitude when he was campaigning to become PM.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel 4a review

Zarin Baksh magickally merges the female form with fantasy

New iMac 2020 release date, price & specs

Les meilleurs gadgets high-tech pour animaux (2020)