Just seen my last lunar eclipse

john bunyan 05:03 21 Jan 2019
Answered

I have just seen the “blood moon”!lunar eclipse. Last in U.K. for 10! years

Quickbeam 06:37 21 Jan 2019

I thought that maybe your doctor had told you to get your estate in order!

john bunyan 08:21 21 Jan 2019

QB

That was 5 years ago. Fortunately the NHS intervened. I doubt I’ll make it to 91 , but the DoE is 97 so who knows?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:46 21 Jan 2019

JB still plenty of other things (astronomical) to see this year click here PS are you the same john bunyan that posts on the BROS site?

Cymro. 10:52 21 Jan 2019

john bunyan I doubt I’ll make it to 91

What age are you now John? The average age of death for a man in the UK is about 81. Perhaps you need a more realistic target as it seems that most of us will not reach the age of 91.

john bunyan 11:42 21 Jan 2019

FB.

Not me on other site! Must have a doppelgänger! Handle chosen as I am a pilgrim through life!

Cymro: Now 81 so I should be off soon!! Mother lived to 98, father KIA 33 but his brother lived well into ‘90’s so fingers crossed! Life’s a lottery

Cymro. 11:51 21 Jan 2019

john bunyan Life’s a lottery

Well you seem to have chosen the right parents so with a bit of luck and the right genes. I'm 72 and rather lucky to have got this far. Don't ask it would take too long.

Smudge120 12:38 21 Jan 2019
Answer

I am now 84 and still have most of my own teeth, do not need glasses and go dancing at least two nights a week. I know I cannot do some things like I did 20 years ago but I I enjoy life while I can.

morddwyd 10:25 26 Jan 2019

82 next birthday and hope to be around for the next one.

However, by now I have seen so many I can't work up much interest any more!

I did see this one, but only in passing on my usual early morning trip to the bathroom!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e Release Date, Price & Spec

Robert Hunter talks animating his magical storybook style for a spaced out music video

Best iPhone & iPad games 2019

Samsung Galaxy X : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique