It's this site again broken as usual,someone needs

mole1944 05:35 17 Jun 2015

For goodness sake whoever is running this site get a grip,you've changed things alienated everyone and the dam site does not work properly.Congratulations a site that was ok is now broken,remind me never ever to let you near my pc's or nas drive.

BRYNIT 08:53 17 Jun 2015

mole1944 can do anything that is 100% perfect. No one cam nothing will be or work 100%, there will always be faults or glitches. As this site is free just take a deep breath count to 10,000 and the fault will disappear.

BRYNIT 08:54 17 Jun 2015

It should read "mole1944 can you do anything that is 100% perfect.

Matt Egan 11:16 17 Jun 2015

Thanks BRYNIT. Also, sorry mole1944. We are aware of just how frustrating these problems are. In this case a relatively junior developer attempted to improve something, and in doing so broke the site. Not actually his fault - our processes shouldn't have allowed it to happen. An honest mistake, now rectified.

mole1944 06:11 18 Jun 2015

Ok have a pop at me i don't mind but why keep changing this mess up happened last site change as well,why change something if it works.I'm never ever 100% but i did in my early days write computer code so,and got a third party to test it before letting it loose into the wild,in fact my son works for a very large motor manufacturing company on the finance side and is in charge of software updates,his thoughts on your operation were priceless.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Hands-on

Alice Tye on blurring the line between fine art and illustration with Japan as her muse

Best free iPhone games 2019

Comparatif : iPhone XS vs Samsung Galaxy S10