It's almost Christmas, so it's time for me

Forum Editor 18:43 23 Dec 2018

to wish all of you and your families a very happy Christmas from everyone at Tech Advisor.

Whether you give freely of your time and expertise to answering questions in the other forum areas, or take take part in our Speakers Corner discussions we say thank you, we hope you'll stay with us in 2019.

My personal thanks, as ever, must go to those who keep me advised about spam posts. You do a sterling job, and as a result we have a set of forums which remain largely spam free, something that is uncommon in internet forums.

We are about to enter our 19th year online, and how things have changed. Back in 2000, who would have predicted that we would still be here as 2018 draws to a close? Computer companies, Prime Ministers, American Presidents and various Windows versions have come and gone, yet here we are.

Thanks for your continued company - have a great Christmas.

morddwyd 09:07 25 Dec 2018

Merry Christmas everybody, and a prosperous New Year.

john bunyan 10:11 25 Dec 2018

Merry Christmas to all. A particular wish and support to those who are alone or have lost loved ones.

alanrwood 13:20 25 Dec 2018

I can only thank you and wish all the best to all contributors to what is the best forum still left for us all that maintains a friendship.

Brumas 17:51 27 Dec 2018

Just got back from a hectic, but very enjoyable, Christmas with the family so I am too late to wish each and everyone of you the seasons greetings so please accept them belatedly.

csqwared 16:04 28 Dec 2018

I'm with Brumas here, been AWOL for the Crimble festivities so a belated greeting to one and all, and a big thank you to FE and team for all your efforts.

wee eddie 16:07 28 Dec 2018

It's over. Now we can get on with life. Only the excessive drinking of the New Year to navigate and I can relax.

BAAA HUMBUG

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review

Butcher Billy's Black Mirror artwork is coming to vinyl for the first time

Is the Apple Store down? What's Apple launching?

Comment modifier le DPI d’une souris ?