It's almost Christmas, so it's time for me

Forum Editor 18:43 23 Dec 2018

to wish all of you and your families a very happy Christmas from everyone at Tech Advisor.

Whether you give freely of your time and expertise to answering questions in the other forum areas, or take take part in our Speakers Corner discussions we say thank you, we hope you'll stay with us in 2019.

My personal thanks, as ever, must go to those who keep me advised about spam posts. You do a sterling job, and as a result we have a set of forums which remain largely spam free, something that is uncommon in internet forums.

We are about to enter our 19th year online, and how things have changed. Back in 2000, who would have predicted that we would still be here as 2018 draws to a close? Computer companies, Prime Ministers, American Presidents and various Windows versions have come and gone, yet here we are.

Thanks for your continued company - have a great Christmas.

john bunyan 18:55 23 Dec 2018

*Forum Editor *

I am sure that all of us on the forum thank you for your sterling service in editing the forum in a fair and authoritative way. Thanks for keeping this free forum going. I wish you, your family, and all at Techadvisor a Happy Christmas and Prosperous New Year.

Aitchbee 19:17 23 Dec 2018

A Happy Christmas to all of the Tech ADVISOR staff and also to all of the forum members who appear regularly on the forums.

All the best for 2019.

Menzie 20:15 23 Dec 2018

Merry Christmas everyone, may you have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

LastChip 21:23 23 Dec 2018

To our FE and everyone else, a Happy Christmas.

simonjary 09:01 24 Dec 2018

Merry Christmas all, and I expect many of us will be called upon in the coming days to setup/fix/explain whatever gadgets are unwrapped by family, friends and forum queries. Until then, some time to rest, I hope!

chub_tor 09:45 24 Dec 2018

To the FE and all the regular contributors on this forum I would like to wish you a very Happy Christmas and good health for the New Year. My apologies for not being a regular contributor during 2018 and I will try harder in 2019. Enjoy your turkey or tofu..…. and raise a glass or two to the staff that keeps this forum going. Thanks for all your help fellas!

wee eddie 09:52 24 Dec 2018

Happy Christmas to you all

alanrwood 10:41 24 Dec 2018

The same sentiments from me to FE and all contributors.

Pine Man 12:46 24 Dec 2018

God Bless Ye Merry Gentlemen (and Women)!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:58 24 Dec 2018

Merry Christmas to all our forum friends - looking froward to another year of the forum long may it continue!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S10 review

Butcher Billy's Black Mirror artwork is coming to vinyl for the first time

Is the Apple Store down? What's Apple launching?

Comment modifier le DPI d’une souris ?