Hot Topics

Is it Spider season or something?

martd7 13:22 07 Jul 2019

I have never seen so many spiders in my house,usually 1-2 a summer so far 7 since the weather warmed up

A combination of daddy long legs and brown spiders Thought insects were dying out,I've also seen more bees than any year for a long time which is good news

john bunyan 07:51 08 Jul 2019

You and he could have had a good old ding dong had he been around! Not sure who would have been warned first. A slight compliment by the way.

morddwyd 09:25 08 Jul 2019

I was in general on the same side,but often wished I had not been. He could, to say the least,, be a bit dogmatic, and was quick to take umbrage!.

I often felt that my views were lumped in with his.

martd7 09:54 08 Jul 2019

Thought Spiders name may enter the conversation

Govan1x 10:11 08 Jul 2019

Not sure if it was always spider 9 or whether he started as Just spider. Then got banned that often he made it to number 9.

maybe he did not want to get into double figures. [ I miss the discussions with him ]

Rightly so. Always controversial and had a wide variety of Questions and answers.

Be nice to see him return but I don't think he would handle all the adds that we have now. without a comment.

john bunyan 13:01 08 Jul 2019

mard7

Sorry for the deviation. I agree about spiders; I have a small greenhouse and it’s hard to keep up with the web spinning.

martd7 14:12 08 Jul 2019

JB

It's fine,I wouldn't mind seeing spider 9 back here,it was entertaining

My house must have suddenly become a spider haven,there was one hanging off the door spinning a web this morning

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

5 video games we want to see as movies

How to draw eyes

New iPhone 12 release date, price & specs rumours

Comment partager la connexion internet d’un Mac ?