Is it Spider season or something?

martd7 13:22 07 Jul 2019

I have never seen so many spiders in my house,usually 1-2 a summer so far 7 since the weather warmed up

A combination of daddy long legs and brown spiders Thought insects were dying out,I've also seen more bees than any year for a long time which is good news

john bunyan 07:51 08 Jul 2019

You and he could have had a good old ding dong had he been around! Not sure who would have been warned first. A slight compliment by the way.

morddwyd 09:25 08 Jul 2019

I was in general on the same side,but often wished I had not been. He could, to say the least,, be a bit dogmatic, and was quick to take umbrage!.

I often felt that my views were lumped in with his.

martd7 09:54 08 Jul 2019

Thought Spiders name may enter the conversation

Govan1x 10:11 08 Jul 2019

Not sure if it was always spider 9 or whether he started as Just spider. Then got banned that often he made it to number 9.

maybe he did not want to get into double figures. [ I miss the discussions with him ]

Rightly so. Always controversial and had a wide variety of Questions and answers.

Be nice to see him return but I don't think he would handle all the adds that we have now. without a comment.

john bunyan 13:01 08 Jul 2019

mard7

Sorry for the deviation. I agree about spiders; I have a small greenhouse and it’s hard to keep up with the web spinning.

martd7 14:12 08 Jul 2019

JB

It's fine,I wouldn't mind seeing spider 9 back here,it was entertaining

My house must have suddenly become a spider haven,there was one hanging off the door spinning a web this morning

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)