Issue with My Postings on this site

bremner 12:56 24 Aug 2018
Answered

Is anyone else experiencing an issue whereby the My Posting page has everything is a narrow column to the right of the screen.

I have this on my iPhone, iPad and iMac in Safari and also Firefox on the iMac

Pablo de Catio 13:10 24 Aug 2018

I have no issues on my non Apple devices. Could it be a problem specific to Apple equipment?

john bunyan 13:11 24 Aug 2018

No problem on my iPhone with Safari

hastelloy 13:29 24 Aug 2018

I'm getting it on my PC using Firefox.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:28 24 Aug 2018

same on my desktop using chrome and it is not the ad blobkers causing the problem as I've disabled them on this site.

wee eddie 15:31 24 Aug 2018

I reported the problem to FE last week. I use Edge and my Android phone for this site. The problem is across both

Govan1x 15:33 24 Aug 2018

You mean something like this. I get it every so often and not sure if it is my add blockers that is causing the problem. I have had it with firefox and chrome But have not had it for over a week now.

Click here

Govan1x 15:37 24 Aug 2018

Should have added that I am using a desktop with W10 on it. Not sure if it is the same problem that everyone else has been having.

LastChip 15:39 24 Aug 2018

Yes, me too. I get it in Linux using Firefox, not that it bothers me. The rest of the site seems to render normally.

john bunyan 19:57 24 Aug 2018

No problems on laptop or desktop using W10 and IE 11 with Adblock Plus

Belatucadrus 20:37 24 Aug 2018

Is anyone else experiencing an issue whereby the My Posting page has everything is a narrow column to the right of the screen.

Yes

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Project Gemini is Adobe's Procreate rival – a new drawing and painting app for the iPad

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs