Instagram - How do I save a picture

wee eddie 12:12 05 Mar 2019

It's been bugging me for years but I have never really wanted to save one that much. Now I do.

I can Right click and it allows me to print it. but I can't find a "Save" anywhere

Peter~24 12:53 05 Mar 2019

wee eddie,

I am not an Instagram user, but as you have a print option off the Right Click, would Print to PDF be a possible solution to your problem?

Peter.

Menzie 13:12 05 Mar 2019

If you're viewing on your phone or tablet there are apps available that can download the photos.

I've used iSave Pro in the past. I cannot fully vouch for the free version which appears functionally the same but with ads. It will get the photos but the ads might be annoying.

wee eddie 14:01 05 Mar 2019

Peter thanks - Tried that, not an Option available

lotvic 14:14 05 Mar 2019

Get the url of the pic from the 'markup' then use 'save as'. Full instructions click here

wee eddie 16:39 05 Mar 2019

Mind focused. I've found a Work Around

Select All > Copy > open Word > Paste > select the desired picture > select Save As. The Word document is large but as you do not plan to save it, that's no matter

john bunyan 18:14 05 Mar 2019

Why not save in Paint?

wee eddie 20:18 05 Mar 2019

How would I get it from Instagram to Paint. Paint appears to have no way of importing other than "paste"

If there was any way of Copying it, in Instagram, I wouldn't have the problem

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?