I'm hearing voices?

The Brigadier 15:20 04 Dec 2006

I'm in my house with no one else near by and i start to get voices coming out of the speakers!

So what is happening? Now i know whats going on.......my mouse cursor went over the word computing in green at the top of this page and get some advert playing.

For a few moments i got worried.

The Brigadier 15:21 04 Dec 2006

And now that world is highligted and a new advert comes out of the speakers. And no i have not been drinking!!

lisa02 15:22 04 Dec 2006

No, you may be going nuts. (and the first sign is denial ;) )

I can't hear a thing when I hover over it.

PurplePenny 15:24 04 Dec 2006

Aren't aluminium foil beanies standard issue in U.N.I.T.?

If not you can make your own:
click here

Sethhaniel 15:38 04 Dec 2006

I can't even see the word Computing (in green or any other colour ??) except where you put it :0

knockin on 15:41 04 Dec 2006

Oh! thank you thank you, I can't thank you enough.
I have been wondering for months how I could stop these dreadful voices.. yes OK I'm doing it, be quiet. Give me cake, I want cake. Is this a dagger I see before me, its' handle toward my hand. I cannot wait, so when I've been I will make one and these evil voices, yes you, will be FOILED.. Taa Raaaah

amonra 16:57 04 Dec 2006

Probably stray pick-up from local police/taxi transmitters. If you listen carefully you may be able to identify the source.
Suggested cures, re-route the speaker leads, make sure you have good quality leads for speakers and other attachments, because pick-up can occur on ANY lead. Try disconnecting things to see if it disappears. Good luck and if the voices tell you to kill someone, AAGGHHH !!!!

Forum Editor 17:00 04 Dec 2006

technology wonderful?

Bob The Nob© 17:14 04 Dec 2006

Its groovy move my bum music!

Oops, media players open!
Doh!

The Brigadier 17:17 04 Dec 2006

OK i may be ever so slightly eccentric but at least i know where my marbles are!

anskyber 17:49 04 Dec 2006

You are not alone, I hear the voices as well as you. Should I be worried!!?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

Creative studio Omnibus' brand identity for We Said Enough fights back against sexual misconduct

WWDC history: Apple's product launches since 2005

Espace de stockage : comment libérer de la mémoire sur votre iPhone ?