Hot Topics

I'm angry about Ageism ~ Why 70

wee eddie 14:12 15 Mar 2020

I'm 75 on my next birthday. I swim every day, I do Yoga, most every day. I cycle into town and walk to the local Supermarket.

OK, I no longer play Rugby or run Marathons. Many of my peers are similarly active.

Maybe they should they should isolate all "lardasses". Oh, OK, they never get up from in front of their TVs anyway. No problem

BT 09:01 19 Mar 2020

FE

Well said, there's too much 'Fake News' and speculation about

Came across another problem this morning. As I don't have a branch of my (or any) bank within a sensible distance of my home I usually pay in any cheques via the Post Office paying in system, but as my local PO is in the back of a Tesco Supermarket I'm a bit wary of going in at the moment. So I called the Banks Telephone Banking service and they suggested I use the Banking app on my phone but as I don't have a suitable phone I eventually managed to elicit a Postal Address where I could send them to.

Most problems can be overcome.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixelbook Go review

5 Design Tips for Stand-out Packaging in the New Normal

Different Think: Apple, stop being so successful!

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans