Hot Topics

IL/TP - Christmas Greetings - am I too early?

Brumas 14:49 10 Dec 2019
Answered

Good Afternoon All

Although I no longer do IL/TP I still dip into Fran’s postcards, out of habit I suppose and couldn’t resist sharing this one with you.

You know the feeling when you are busting for a hit’n’miss and circumstances conspire against you being able to actually do one!

By the expression on his face it looks like Santa could wait no longer - what a relief ;o}

Anyway, a Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year to everyone from Fran & I.

P.S. Gay in those days actually meant happy and excited ;o}

Govan1x 16:51 10 Dec 2019

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and Fran. Hope you have a nice one.

The wording was a bit iffy mind you.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:28 10 Dec 2019

Officially not too early as FE usually lets us off for Christmas from the 1st of Dec :0)

Where's all the Christmas cracker and Santa tracking links posts we get at this time of year? Perhaps Belatucadrus will post us a link to some different style Christmas music this Thursday?

Happy Xmas to everyone on the Forum (including our spammers) especially all the regulars that keep the site going all year.

Brumas 18:38 10 Dec 2019

Govan1x, was it my prose or the wording on the card you found iffy old pal ?

Menzie 18:58 10 Dec 2019

This thread wasn't started early enough! My supermarket started selling the Christmas stuff on Halloween.

The decorations and select items were in the same aisle by the middle of the day.

There is nothing but carols being played on many stations now and in any store you step into.

Online shopping as also been a lottery according to those that waited until the last minute.

We bought all the gifts and everything last month. Just a few select items to pick up this week and we're ready.

We've also stocked up on the Egg Nog which always runs out by the first week of December. The alcoholic one is only sold at once place here and they seemingly never have enough.

Govan1x 19:24 10 Dec 2019

The wording on the card Brumas.

The words did match. So ignore my comment.

natdoor 19:32 10 Dec 2019

"Perhaps Belatucadrus will post us a link to some different style Christmas music this Thursday?" I would suggest the person whom I regard as the carol king!

Govan1x 19:36 10 Dec 2019

Gay in those days actually meant happy.

i missed that bit. sorry.

csqwared 19:41 10 Dec 2019

These wishes aren't original

But still, they're most sincere

Have a really Merry Christmas

And a wonderful New (Post Brexit) Year

Menzie 19:54 10 Dec 2019

How did Brexit come up in a Christmas thread?! Wish I hadn't read that, I googled "Brexit Christmas" and found there are actually images.

john bunyan 19:54 10 Dec 2019

Thanks, Brumas- Happy Christmas and a good NewYear to you, Fran and family. Also Seasons Greetings to PC Advisor staff and Forum Members

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Windows 10 May 2020 update out now: How to get the latest version

Artist Bobbi Rae somehow mixes Cuphead, Disney and Klasky Csupo

When will Apple Stores reopen?

French Days 2020 : dates, sites participants & bons plans