Hot Topics

Identification Longshot and Talking Point

Brumas 17:45 21 Dec 2018

Sorry I haven't been able to post regularly on a Friday night but I think i have come to the end of the unidentified pile of Fran's postcards, however as she is still accumulating postcards I shall no doubt find more hidden gems in the New Year.

I will take this opportunity to wish all, who have enjoyed the Friday Night's offerings, a pleasant Christmas and all the very best for the coming New Year and thanks foe F.E. for putting up with it all.

Quickbeam 18:05 21 Dec 2018

I thought my clock had stopped!

john bunyan 18:35 21 Dec 2018

Happy Christmas Brumas and Fran. I’ve been a bit of a lapsed member recently as Friday at 9 is often busy for me and an iPhone is not ideal for the puzzles. I hope you and Fran find a new batch, and thanks for all the past puzzles.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:54 21 Dec 2018

With mistletoe and holly - I reckon somewhere in England, posted late December? :0)

Happy Christmas to you both and all the best for the New Year.

Aitchbee 19:21 21 Dec 2018

I think that's your first 3-D postcard, a very nice tapestry it is too. A Happy Christmas Brumas 'n' Fran and keep up the good work.

QuizMan 21:15 21 Dec 2018

Greeting from asmara0208 and me. We're raising a tankard of beer in your honour!

Brumas 21:40 21 Dec 2018

QuizMan, We're raising a tankard of beer in your honour! only one? and Fran is partial to a single malt ;o}}

Brumas 23:15 21 Dec 2018

rdave13 makes my offering look a bit passé ;o{

amonra 13:18 24 Dec 2018

Thanks for all the entertainment over the last few years ? I have looked forward to racking my grey matter for any slight recollection of ........... I know that bridge from somewhere ........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

7 ways Alexa can make lockdown more bearable

Facebook Shops: How and when can I sell on Facebook and Instagram?

Different Think: Why Apple needs to stop being so cheap

Confidentialité : comment bloquer les pubs et empêcher les annonceurs de vous suivre ?