Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2039

Brumas 21:57 07 Sep 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

This isn’t much of a one but its the best I can do with what is available at the moment.

Govan1x 22:08 07 Sep 2018
Answer

This from google images.

href Here

Govan1x 22:10 07 Sep 2018
  Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:12 07 Sep 2018

Looks like Christen the 10th of Denmark

He is remembered as the equestrian king for his ride across the old border into the recovered land after the reunion of North Schleswig with Denmark in 1920 and for his popular rides through the streets of Copenhagen in the first years of the German occupation of Denmark in 1940-1945, which made him a symbol of national unity.

Govan1x 22:13 07 Sep 2018

This is what is under the photo. Sorry for making a mess of the other two click here's.

King Christian X is riding over the gl. border in Sønderjylland by the reunification in July 1920

Aitchbee 22:20 07 Sep 2018

The chap on the horse looks South American, so I'll go for Argentina, the main religion of which is Roman Catholicism. The horse bears a striking resemblance to 1961 grand national winner Nickolas Silver. I had a tanner on it, each-way, btw.

Brumas 22:23 07 Sep 2018

Govan1x, Well Done.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Home Hub review

Print legends Dan Mumford and Supermundane on making the leap from 2D to AR

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

OnePlus 6T : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs