Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2037

Brumas 20:57 07 Sep 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

Here we have an usual one in that it states where it is but the third, important, word is not all that legible.

Brumas 23:02 07 Sep 2018

I'm turning in now Folks, G'Night All.

Govan1x 11:21 08 Sep 2018

Cant decipher the name of the school Brumas anyone else got any ideas.

john bunyan 15:22 08 Sep 2018

The use of the word “Public School “ may, unlike in the U.K., indicate a US state school. The white picket fence looks American also. I have been away on a number of Fridays and have had little time to spare on a PC, apologies for absence.

Brumas 17:31 08 Sep 2018

john bunyan, you may have something there about it not being being British. Glad to have you back on the duty roster ;o}

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:34 08 Sep 2018

Yes the trees look "odd" for the UK

I've tried a few different combinations Hawlarn - Mawlan -Hawlain they all fail or send me to a village in the Far East

MPN1A 18:18 08 Sep 2018

Is that H or Ih?

Brumas 20:12 08 Sep 2018

MPN1A, what we need is a Forensic Handwriting Expert on the case.

Govan1x 21:28 08 Sep 2018

Could it actually be a fancy letter M.

There is a place called Mawlan. But don't think it is that.

Aitchbee 21:45 08 Sep 2018
Answer

I thought it might have been Marulan which is a town in Australia but couldn't find a match having trawled through google for the past 30 minutes.

rdave13 22:26 08 Sep 2018

Link. Think Aitchbee has the honours :)

1]: [click here

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?