Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2019

Brumas 20:50 27 Jul 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

You’ll never believe this but it is perfectly true. Whilst sorting out the postcards just now for tonight I came across a Black Bull Hotel and I thought, hang on this looks familiar.

My Son, daughter-in-law and grandson had rung me previously to say he had an odd couple of days off and thought they would come down Monday and drive back Tuesday, staying overnight in Wooler. We had a grand time and said we would meet them at their hotel on the Tuesday morning for a cup of tea etc. before they drove back.

It was the Black Bull on my unidentified postcard; I wonder what odds Aitchbee would give me on that ever happening? Well Done to moi ;o}} Anyway, on with the motley…

Tonight's offering has a village stocks, a market cross and a shop owned by Thalliday.

Govan1x 09:16 01 Aug 2018

Cheers JB. That good enough for me.

Everyone else some of my click here's do not work but if you right click on it and choose Copy link address and put it in the address bar it works ok doing it that way.

Brumas 10:31 01 Aug 2018

Govan1x, Well Done, for some reason I cannot green tick or highlight words.

Govan1x 11:03 01 Aug 2018

Having a few problems myself with PCA Brumas, with a bit of luck they might clear up themselves.

john bunyan 13:11 01 Aug 2018

Gents: See FE answer , last post on this thread. Hopefully the site will be sorted soon

click here

Brumas 14:08 01 Aug 2018

john bunyan, thanks for the heads up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone 11 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro: How Pro should you go?

IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Les meilleurs appareils connect├ęs compatibles avec Google Home (2019)