Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2018

Brumas 21:50 20 Jul 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

These are obviously squaddies and, by the look of it they are on church parade but I don’t recognise the church.

Macscouse 18:39 21 Jul 2018
Answer

It seems like a Light Infantry outfit.

Brumas 19:23 21 Jul 2018

Macscouse, Yes, I did think they looked like the Black Mafia as they appear to be moving at 140 ppm.

Brumas 19:53 21 Jul 2018

Macscouse, Church is Kirkham Barracks, Davis Road, Clonmel, Tipperary. Google Army garrison churches, About 12-14th line down.

Aitchbee 21:48 21 Jul 2018

Found these historical photographs which are worth looking at, in the wide scheme of things.

click here

Brumas 22:00 21 Jul 2018

Brumas, I just realised, Macscouse was unable to log on so sent the solution in an email, the Well Done goes to him not I.

Govan1x 00:27 22 Jul 2018
  Brumas 08:14 22 Jul 2018

Govan1x, bookmarked, thanks.

Govan1x 12:45 22 Jul 2018

I seem to be able to find them when we know where to look. But absolutely useless at finding them without that knowledge.

I still blame Google it is not as good as it used to be. There are ones that we would have found easy enough years ago, but for some unknown reason Google does not show them now.

You type the type of photo you are looking for and add Scotland at the end. And you get photos from all over the place.

Anyone use a search provider that gives better results. Off course it maybe me but i have never changed the way I search

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe unveils dream prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Comment utiliser la fonction SI sur Excel ?