Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2012

Brumas2 22:32 06 Jul 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

For the last one I am introducing a new category tonight which I shall call Easy ones for Beginners or, if you are one of the old guard, Extracting the Murphy ;o}

Points (Brownie or otherwise) will be awarded for the most original or perspicacious interpretation ;o}

click here

Brumas 23:10 06 Jul 2018

I'm turning in now Folks, G'Night All.

Belatucadrus 23:11 06 Jul 2018

I believe it's the sea during a sandstorm, just off the coast of Ras El Hanout, probably Tuesday.

Brumas 23:18 06 Jul 2018

Belatucadrus, approximately what time would that be? ;o}

wee eddie 03:38 07 Jul 2018

They're boats/yachts on a wide Canal, or river, running through open country but viewed from a nearby hilltop

QuizMan 17:54 07 Jul 2018

It's the answer to how does the man in the moon cut his hair?… He eclipse it.

Brumas 21:36 07 Jul 2018

QuizMan, I like ;o}

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:41 08 Jul 2018

24th Feb 1933 Aden (or there abouts)

wee eddie 12:09 08 Jul 2018

FruitBat: Thinking about it the boats look a bit 'Dhow' like

Brumas 14:46 08 Jul 2018

When I selected the postcards for inclusion it was late afternoon and a little overcast, I have just now turned the postcard over to look for further clues and find there is a faint pencilled annotation which I missed previously.

Aitchbee 18:57 08 Jul 2018
Answer

Might be 'Hansford' in which case we are looking at The River Taw just south of Barnstaple.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Microsoft Surface Book 2 15in review

Illustrator Amy Grimes on how setting up her own eco-brand led to success with clients too

MacBook Pro keyboard issues and other problems

Test : l’enceinte connectée HomePod d’Apple