Identification Longshot and Talking Point 2003

Brumas 22:24 22 Jun 2018
Answered

Good Evening All

The turreted building top centre looks like a bouncy castle!

Brumas 10:24 23 Jun 2018

The boat, second from centre right, is M 154.

iambeavis 10:32 23 Jun 2018
Answer

It's Tenby.

iambeavis 10:37 23 Jun 2018

M is the reg for vessels from Milford Haven and I've photographed that scene more times than I care to remember, in the last forty years.

iambeavis 11:01 23 Jun 2018
  Govan1x 11:21 23 Jun 2018

Think it is Milford Haven.

This from a different angle but sure you can just see the bridge and the slim house in the background so at the moment iambeavis looks like he may have nailed it.

Milford haven

Govan1x 11:24 23 Jun 2018

Tenby it is then.

Govan1x 11:35 23 Jun 2018

I have that many add blockers running that i can no longer open the click here's. It makes things a little difficult to keep up with posts.

Tenby it is then.

Tenby

Brumas 12:35 23 Jun 2018

iambeavis, Well Done.

iambeavis 17:51 23 Jun 2018

I had a substantial advantage as I live within an hour's drive and in the same county as Tenby. I'm now having pangs of guilt about taking it away from the others.

Belatucadrus 18:29 23 Jun 2018

If the angle was a bit different and showed that damned great rock outcrop in the beach I'd probably have known it, as it is I'm cheesed at not getting it. Tenby and Saundersfoot used to be the go to places when Mum & Dad dragged us kids off on summer hols and I really should have spotted it.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs

This First Man soundtrack vinyl cover art is exquisitely composed

How to watch Apple’s October 2018 iPad launch

Meilleurs VPN (2018)