I wonder how Buffoon elect Trump...

Quickbeam 00:32 07 Jan 2017

...will deal with the evidence in the classified intelligence brief pointing to Putin's interference in the election?

On Twitter of course.

bumpkin 12:15 09 Jan 2017

Very good one FB:-)

Cymro. 15:38 09 Jan 2017

Racist I may be on this occasion, but I have always believed the citizens of the USA to be on the whole a rather naive lot. Their religious preferences for churches such as the Mormons, Amish, Jehovah's Witnesses, Christian Scientist etc. Their support for the Ku Klux Klan and it's political point of view is not just extreme but ludicrous. Yes I do realize that a lot of good has come out of the USA but let's face it so has a lot of rubbish as is now witnessed in it's choice of president. Not just rubbish but positively dangerous.

Quickbeam 16:52 09 Jan 2017

Don't forget the Hell's Angels Cymru!

Forum Editor 10:33 10 Jan 2017

I don't think that America has a 'religious preference' for the variety of different faiths found there.

That is largely the result of the nation's pioneering foundation - America was colonised by people from all over Europe and farther afield, and the settlers brought their religious beliefs and practices with them.

Contrary to what many people believe, America is generally a sophisticated country. It has a rich culture, and can certainly teach many European countries a thing or two when it comes to commerce.

A huge country like America is bound to have regional differences, in the same way that Europe does. The fact that all those separate States combine to form a unified nation is a tribute to the adaptability of its people and the sophistication of its federal system.

All countries have their faults, and to dismiss the American people as naive or foolish, because someone like Donald Trump has managed to get himself elected would be a very grave error of judgment.

Burn-it 14:29 11 Jan 2017

It was colonised by people thrown out of their own countries because of their extreme religious beliefs. "managed to get himself elected" Are you suggesting that he "managed?" the voting - you could well be correct without meaning to be.

Quickbeam 17:06 11 Jan 2017

Trump on Twitter today

Are they really going to allow him to keep his phone...?

1]: [click here

Belatucadrus 18:26 11 Jan 2017

It's going to make a certain range of children's books really boring as the answer to :-

Where's the Wally

Is going to be " He's in the Whitehouse " for the next four years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung might merge its Galaxy S and Note line

The 7 branding mistakes made by start-ups

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Comment activer le contrĂ´le parental sur Xbox One ?