I think that the next two days will be busy

Forum Editor 19:17 14 Dec 2015
Answered

for lots of us, and I know that some of you will soon head off to spend time with family or friends so I'll say it now.

All of us at PCA would like to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Thank you for your support throughout what has been our fifteenth year online. It goes without saying that we couldn't have done it without you.

On a personal note, I want to thank you for yet another year of (mainly) friendly company. I would feel pretty daft, trying to do this without you all, and although you might not think it I really value your loyalty. Those of you who regularly spot the spammers and email me can give yourselves your annual pat on the back - you are an enormous help. You know who you are, I won't embarrass you by naming names.

My thanks must also go to Adrian and his development team - the people behind the scenes, who keep all this up and running. They respond when I need help, and they do it with style.

Finally, I want to thank Simon, Matt, and Jim for their continued help and support. This is their website, but they allow me a degree of freedom in running the forums which I certainly wouldn't get elsewhere. I'm very grateful for that.

That's more than enough from me. Have a great Christmas. I hope you'll join me here whenever you can over the holiday.

tullie 19:22 14 Dec 2015

FE,best wishes to you and your family and all at PCA.

john bunyan 19:36 14 Dec 2015

FE and all at PCA

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year

Thank you so much for providing a unique platform for technical and, as important, a chance to exchange views on all kinds of things. Happy Christmas also to all members.

csqwared 19:44 14 Dec 2015

FE and all the PCA staff.

Have a Very Happy Festive Season and all the very best for 2016.

(Just realised why the moderator is able to rule with a rod of iron.)

Forum Editor 19:52 14 Dec 2015

csqwared

"(Just realised why the moderator is able to rule with a rod of iron.)"

Rod of silver, please - this is a class act.

csqwared 21:39 14 Dec 2015

FE

But that's AG not FE ;-)

Brumas 22:00 14 Dec 2015

FE and all at PCA

Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year and thanks for putting up with my Friday Nights!!

Devil Fish 22:07 14 Dec 2015

happy Christmas to FE the PCA team and all the forum contributors

Forum Editor 22:19 14 Dec 2015

Brumas

The forum wouldn't be the same without your Friday night treats. I tend not to participate because I usually don't have a clue what those locations are.

Brumas 22:41 14 Dec 2015

Forum Editor, no use hiding your light under a bushel because I'm pretty sure you did identify one years ago?

Forum Editor 07:12 15 Dec 2015

I'm pretty sure you did identify one years ago?

Yes, I did, but it was obviously a flash in the pan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 UK Review: Xiaomi's Flagship Slides Into The UK

2019's best up-and-coming illustrators

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment utiliser une manette PS4 ou Xbox One sur votre Mac ?