Hot Topics

I suppose this was inevitable

Forum Editor 23:36 21 Mar 2020

but that makes it no less shocking. I struggle to understand what kind of loathsome mind comes up with schemes like this.

Cymro. 08:44 22 Mar 2020

So Dell Boy is alive well and still trading then

Forum Editor 10:06 22 Mar 2020

Cymro.

I think it's a bit more serious than that. Apart from offering a cure, this man had included dangerous chemicals. Purchasers were advised to rinse their mouths with the product.

It was the worst kind of fraud, and I hope the sentence is severe.

wee eddie 10:13 22 Mar 2020

Echoes of Harry Lime and "The Third Man"

Quickbeam 12:49 22 Mar 2020

Well that's a good enough cue for the trailer!

This time in 4k to show the stunning high contrast B&W cinematography directed by Carol Reed at it's best.

Third Man

rickf 22:18 22 Mar 2020

Society is becoming sicker and sicker. Something is terribly wrong these days.

rickf 22:20 22 Mar 2020

Hopefully this pandemic has made us realised how small and helpless we are and leads to a re calibration of our values.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

7 ways Alexa can make lockdown more bearable

Facebook Shops: How and when can I sell on Facebook and Instagram?

Different Think: Why Apple needs to stop being so cheap

Confidentialité : comment bloquer les pubs et empêcher les annonceurs de vous suivre ?