I shall be traveling over the next week

Forum Editor 14:36 22 Apr 2019

and email responses may be slower than usual.

I shall have internet access and will be in the forum, but will be three hours ahead of UK time.

Menzie 16:09 22 Apr 2019

Enjoy your travels. I hope that you are flying with a good airline if going by air.

My last flight was the most uncomfortable 7 hours. The seats were so close together that I and other passengers around the same height had to put our legs in the passageway.

Forum Editor 17:16 22 Apr 2019

Menzie

Our flight will be around 11 hours, but my wife and I have decent seats. We have traveled a good deal, and we know which seats to reserve on different aircraft.

john bunyan 18:36 23 Apr 2019

Haven’t travelled for quite a while but I used to fly a lot in my last job. Singapore Airlines were the best in my view, especially if you could use Business Class. Even now if I were going to , for example, Australia, and paying myself, I would pay extra to use them.

wee eddie 19:21 23 Apr 2019

Remember to send us a Card!

Brumas 21:41 23 Apr 2019

wee eddie, preferably an unidentified one on a Friday night ;o}}

Forum Editor 15:25 25 Apr 2019

Remember to send us a Card!

Best wishes from ...somewhere in the Indian ocean.

wee eddie 15:32 25 Apr 2019

Keep clear of the Pirates

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Mi Mix 3 5G UK Release Date, Price & Specification

D&AD Awards 2019: Check out the Pencil winners from the year's biggest creative awards

WWDC 2019 dates and what to expect

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables (2019)