I have a Forum I created on my Facebook Homepage

wee eddie 13:34 05 Jan 2019
Answered

It is for other Taxi Drivers in our Council Area and it been active for about 4 years.

The preamble: One of the Taxi Drivers asked a question about his 17yo daughter, and her boyfriend, being overcharged over the Christmas Holiday.

There was considerable amount of anger displayed by the other drivers as such practices are very bad for out image. As a result of the outrage, the Employer of the miscreant Driver, contacted the OP and made a suitable reparation.

The OP then deleted the Thread, as is his right. However there now appears to have more going on than we first understood. Possibly leading to a Court appearance.

My question: Is there any way that I can recover the deleted Thread?

wee eddie 13:54 05 Jan 2019

I think that I should point out that it's not going to be me that's in the Dock.

Hindsight is a fine thing: I wouldn't have had to ask this question if I had taken Screenshots, but then I could not have imagined the matter that has arisen.

lotvic 15:50 05 Jan 2019

Only thing I can think of to try is: disconnect from internet (so link/page does not update) and look at your history files.

wee eddie 18:14 05 Jan 2019

Thanks. Tried accessing History while discounted 》 Nothing 》 Working now 》 Will try again tomorrow. Many thanks, that looks like the way to go

wee eddie 18:16 05 Jan 2019

Now all I have to find is a Screen Shot app that will capture the whole thread in a single file

Al94 19:14 05 Jan 2019
Answer

Facebook don't delete anything, everything ever posted is held on their servers. If required as evidence, can be obtained.

wee eddie 20:10 05 Jan 2019

Thank you very much

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei MateBook X Pro (2019) review

Magical mystery tour - Artist colourfully customises bus to promote positive mental health

Apple Streaming Service Release Date & Apple TV Subscription Rumours

Quel est le meilleur iPad ?