Household mice! I really need them gone.

KRONOS the First 10:26 01 Sep 2012

The flat below me has had a major renovation and the resident mice have decided that it is all a bit to much and have moved upstairs to my flat where i assume they find it less noisy.

I have put down poison which they seem to love as I seem to need to have to fill up the little plastic container quite frequently.

I have tried to figure out where there hole(s) are and have sealed a few, particularly around radiator pipes etc.

I have been looking at something like this:http://www.primrose.co.uk/advanced-r...ouse-p-36.html And wondered if anyone had any experience of this type of device.

I know that the easiest thing would be to get a cat but this is not viable at the present time.

Any thoughts and suggestions wanted urgently

woodchip 21:04 03 Sep 2012

paste not past

morddwyd 21:18 03 Sep 2012

I just copy the url and paste it into the reply.

http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forums/16/speakers-corner/4169086/household-mice-i-really-need-them-gone/

Have I just been lucky? I don't have the globe anyway.

[DELETED] 21:29 03 Sep 2012

Alphakil Mouse Killer by Rentokil is very effective. They die within 2 inches of the bait tray, so you can dispose of the remains. Do not use the Rat killer which is wheat based and totally useless.

Woolwell 22:28 03 Sep 2012

morddwyd - That is another acceptable way of posting a link. The problem occurs with links that contain underbars and some other characters. Sometime the only way out is to use tinyurl.

morddwyd 08:17 04 Sep 2012

"The problem occurs with links that contain underbars and some other characters"

Thanks.

I wasn't aware of that.

I'll probably forget anyway, and complain about a problem in the future!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HTC U12 Plus review: Hands-on

Brilliant (and Weird) World Cup 2018 Art and Design Projects

Best Android emulators for Mac

TV & Streaming : comment regarder Roland Garros ?