Household mice! I really need them gone.

KRONOS the First 10:26 01 Sep 2012

The flat below me has had a major renovation and the resident mice have decided that it is all a bit to much and have moved upstairs to my flat where i assume they find it less noisy.

I have put down poison which they seem to love as I seem to need to have to fill up the little plastic container quite frequently.

I have tried to figure out where there hole(s) are and have sealed a few, particularly around radiator pipes etc.

I have been looking at something like this:http://www.primrose.co.uk/advanced-r...ouse-p-36.html And wondered if anyone had any experience of this type of device.

I know that the easiest thing would be to get a cat but this is not viable at the present time.

Any thoughts and suggestions wanted urgently

woodchip 21:04 03 Sep 2012

paste not past

morddwyd 21:18 03 Sep 2012

I just copy the url and paste it into the reply.

http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/forums/16/speakers-corner/4169086/household-mice-i-really-need-them-gone/

Have I just been lucky? I don't have the globe anyway.

Grey Goo 21:29 03 Sep 2012

Alphakil Mouse Killer by Rentokil is very effective. They die within 2 inches of the bait tray, so you can dispose of the remains. Do not use the Rat killer which is wheat based and totally useless.

Woolwell 22:28 03 Sep 2012

morddwyd - That is another acceptable way of posting a link. The problem occurs with links that contain underbars and some other characters. Sometime the only way out is to use tinyurl.

morddwyd 08:17 04 Sep 2012

"The problem occurs with links that contain underbars and some other characters"

Thanks.

I wasn't aware of that.

I'll probably forget anyway, and complain about a problem in the future!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Dell XPS 13 9370 (2018) review

The art of 'British' pulp fiction

Best password managers for Mac

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Tournoi des Six Nations 2018 ?