Hello - new member intro

Phil Ocifer 22:44 22 Aug 2012
Answered

Just a quick test to see if I can post as no email confirmation has appeared after 10 mins.

Quick introduction - my names John, I'm not after anything but a bit of crack, I might be controversial at times but I've seen your forum editor wield the axe whilst I've been watching in the background, and I can take a telling off.

Nuff said, just in case it doesn't post

Forum Editor 20:26 23 Aug 2012

Aitchbee

Take it easy, we wouldn't want a new forum member getting the idea that you're the kind of person who posts multiple comments one after the other...would we?

Aitchbee 20:34 23 Aug 2012

FE - no we wouldn't. A bit of decorum and sensibilty is my new motto...just 'a wee bit', though ;0)

Forum Editor 23:11 24 Aug 2012

"A bit of decorum and sensibilty is my new motto.."

Forgive me for saying this, but I'll believe it when I see it.

rdave13 23:18 24 Aug 2012

Forum Editor , " Forgive me for saying this, but I'll believe it when I see it." No more to be said then but just wait and see.. decorum and sensibility you said Aitchbee and we'll all hold you to it even if it is only a wee bit.

john bunyan 23:29 24 Aug 2012

"A bit of decorum and sensibilty " + Aitchbee is an oxymoron!

Phil Ocifer 19:44 28 Aug 2012
Answer

OK, thanks everyone for the nice warm welcome. I've found a few things out after a very busy weekend (with not much time on tinternet), primarily don't mention sxnxx (thx condom & Bing.alau), tinned tomatoes (thx Tullie) or personal details (thx FE). Well the forename will close the net on me to about a million or so, age ? and county ? no idea but I reckon I might be cornered now LoL.

As for "craic", well, no I'm not Irish and it's crack where I come from(thx John Bunyan). Friday night's IL/TP - sorry, missed it but will have a go in future (thx Brumas). Yeah, Eagles (thx Fruit Bat /\0/) - think I know where you're coming from LoL. No musical connections with van Morrison Aitchbee, although I heard he had no personality at the Maryport Blues Festival a few years ago.

Well, when I remember what my tech question was I'll post it, but don't wait up folks . . . :)

OK, thanks everyone for the nice warm welcome. I've found a few things out after a very busy weekend (with not much time on tinternet), primarily don't mention sxnxx (thx condom & Bing.alau), tinned tomatoes (thx Tullie) or personal details (thx FE). Well the forename will close the net on me to about a million or so, age ? and county ? no idea but I reckon I might be cornered now LoL.

As for "craic", well, no I'm not Irish and it's crack where I come from(thx John Bunyan). Friday night's IL/TP - sorry, missed it but will have a go in future (thx Brumas). Yeah, Eagles (thx Fruit Bat /\0/) - think I know where you're coming from LoL. No musical connections with van Morrison Aitchbee, although I heard he had no personality at the Maryport Blues Festival a few years ago.

Well, when I remember what my tech question was I'll post it, but don't wait up folks . . . :)

Phil Ocifer 19:46 28 Aug 2012

WHAT THE . . . . . ?????

Aitchbee 20:44 28 Aug 2012

You (too) are a multiple poster...hee hee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

HP Envy x2 review: Hands-on

How Sketch and InVision have revolutionised our design workflow

The best tech gifts for Christmas 2017

Les meilleurs jeux de société (2017)