Has the pantomime finished yet?

Clapton is God 12:15 19 May 2018

... this wedding - apparently the 709th (or whatever) in line to the throne marrying a foreign, divorced, former actress.

Can I now put my head above the parapet again?

john bunyan 12:23 20 May 2018

When over 100,000 can go and watch it , and so many watched on TV . I am sure that Govan1x speaks for many. No country in the world does ceremonial like the UK

Pine Man 12:57 20 May 2018

One of the best Royal Weddings ever and probably will never be surpassed by another.

Couldn't agree more and with the added bonus that my county now has a Duke and Duchess!

HondaMan 14:40 20 May 2018

**Pine Man Racism is in the eye of the beholder. If you look for it you'll find it. That's a new one. What utter nonsense.**

Very true!

Pine Man 14:52 20 May 2018

Very true!

You either understand or you don't.

I've got a few more proverbs ready for amendment.

flycatcher1 16:31 20 May 2018

Govan1x I totally agree with you. The Royals are getting rid of the hangers-on and have just the core family. Costs a little, makes a lot, better than having a President such as........ well, you guess and the shudder.

Quickbeam 17:24 20 May 2018

Why do people always think that we'd have the current most unpopular politician as president?

Ireland have the best solution, an elected parliament like ours and an elected president not of the political parties.

Forum Editor 14:45 21 May 2018

I have edited your opening post to remove an offensive reference. I would have done so sooner, but illness prevented me from doing much over the past weekend. I have also removed any posts which contained the same offensive word. We really should be able to have a discussion about something without resorting to offensive references of any kind. Anyone who feels unable to behave acceptably would probably be better off somewhere else.

I'm going to lock this thread now, because it's an open invitation to some people to fuel the fire.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Stadia review

Best Black Friday deals for designers and artists 2019

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Bon Plan Adobe : 40 % de réduction sur l’abonnement Adobe CC