Has Cummings sunk the Tories

Quickbeam 06:22 20 Nov 2019
Answered

....to new depths of desperation?

brazen deception

I don't doubt for a minute that if would be behind this sort of underhand work of an unscrupulous cad.

john bunyan 09:10 20 Nov 2019

Probably; also his prompting was obvious in the debate on ITV when Johnson answered every question with “ Just get Brexit Done” , like a religious mantra. A pair of buffoons from far right and left- where are the statespersons? ( Wilson, Healy, Clarke etc)

Quickbeam 10:34 20 Nov 2019

I only gave that 10 mins!

Govan1x 11:29 20 Nov 2019

I gave it 5 minutes it was never going to be worth watching.

The old saying about to many chiefs and not enough Indians should read the opposite to many Indians and not enough chiefs.

I have not got the vaguest hope that this general election will sort out our problems and just cannot listen any more to the lies and innuendos that float about from the different political party's.

Everyone has different ideas as to what should happen.Time to go back to the three wise monkeys and follow there advice.

Quickbeam 12:15 20 Nov 2019

Well it certainly hasn't gone down too well with all the radio stations ripping into Central Party.

Aitchbee 13:15 20 Nov 2019

A pair of buffoons from far right and left ... that'a a cue for a song, jb.

click here

Govan1x 23:46 20 Nov 2019

This is just the calm before the storm.

Wait till nearer polling day when the gloves are off.

Basically the tory Party have to win with a big majority for us to leave fairly quickly.

On the other hand the labour Party. The lib Dems and the SNP do not have to win so many seats to win the Election if the amalgamate to oust the Tory party.

So it is going to be interesting one way or another.

A hint from the SNP and I would imagine it has to be fake news that they may side with the Tory party to help them win.

It is never going to happen but they are disillusioned about Jeremy Corbyn going back on his word to let scotland have another referendum to leave the Uk.

Dunk 10:07 21 Nov 2019

Govan1x

I think Sturgeon has been very clear, whenever I have heard her, that the SNP would never support Tories, and Johnson has said he would refuse a Scots referendum, so what would she gain?

Listened to Swinson, last night, trying to explain how she would not support Con or Lab into No 10 - so I suppose that means she will only be supporting herself for PM! Her level of incompetence is starting to show, along with her arrogance.

Govan1x 12:19 21 Nov 2019

Dunk

I may have got it wrong it said she might let the Tory's in through the back door.

I of course was on the wrong track. By back door I imagine it would be to refrain from voting on certain subjects.

I think this was said to get a dig at Jeremy Corbyn. Like you said there is no way she would ever contemplate voting for the Tory party.

Totally agree with you on Swinson. Her level of competence is questionable. So full of herself and that is all she has going for her.

I think the Lib Dems picked the wrong one to lead them. But then again any cloud in a storm I suppose.

I have voted Labour for 60 Years and would never vote for them again. As much as I hate the Tory Party it looks like they would get my vote. At least they are standing up for what the UK voted for.

Sad isn't it you have to vote for a party that you dislike as much as the labour Party but there is not much of a choice to pick from. At least none other that could actually win the election.

A few years ago Labour and the Lib Dems were on their knees who would have thought that jumping on the remain bandwagon would bring them back to the forefront of politics.

Basically they are still as bad as ever but they have the remainers behind them now. Still does not make them good though.

Tory Party has done everything imaginal to make sure no one would ever vote for them again. But they are still up there. Shows how bad the opposition really is.

Dunk 15:53 21 Nov 2019

Govan1x

Yes, agree about Swinson, I do find her a bit annoying the way she speaks as well, and she is firmly a Tory - when in coalition, she voted more times for Tory bills, like the Bedroom Tax, than many actual Tories.

I could never, under any circumstances , see myself voting for a Tory this time around (would sooner destroy my ballot). The leader is an oaf, and surrounded himself with far-right Ministers, and seems to only have that one thing to say "Get Brexit done" - which is itself a lie, of course. A charlatan in my eyes.

Am I alone in thinking that, in the 'debate', he came across as arrogant?

Quickbeam 19:40 21 Nov 2019

I see that google is now tightening the thumbscrew on politically misleading ads after the Twitter revelation at the weekend.

I think that it's quite heartening that they have decided to do this what with all the accusations of foreign countries interfering in other countries political affairs and trying to influence elections for their own end benefit.

I can't help but think that this will scupper Cummings's plans for further Tory deceptions over the next two weeks!

But I'm not overly paranoid, am I...?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The new Xbox is called the Xbox Series X

The best new design books

Mac Pro 2019 release date, price, features & specs

Amazon : plein de r├ęductions sur des produits Logitech G