Hot Topics

Had PCA Towers Been Breached??!?!

OTT_B 16:30 17 Aug 2015

FE seems to have gone a little loopy, or PCA has had a breach......

Gordon Freeman 16:58 17 Aug 2015

If this is the case, then isn't there a risk that all PCA forum member email addresses/log-in details could have been accessed?

Gordon Freeman 17:02 17 Aug 2015

How/where do we change passwords if we need to?

beynac 17:12 17 Aug 2015

The "Forum Editor" making idiotic posts has a different user number to the real one.

lotvic 17:28 17 Aug 2015

well spotted beynac, SPOOF of Forum Editor, seems to be mike¬ with nose out of joint.

simonjary 17:34 17 Aug 2015

Thanks for pointing this out. The spoof Forum Editor has been banned.

I have asked FE to inform me when he eventually does go mad. I'm sometimes surprised he hasn't already.

Cheers,

Simon

Matt. 18:07 17 Aug 2015

This is my first post here and I was beginning to wonder what sort of place this is LOL

Forum Editor 23:03 17 Aug 2015

I was in a meeting for most of today, and missed my doppleganger's posts. I feel cheated.

Actually, this has happened before, back in the old days. Somebody spoofed my username and had fun for a while.

The world is full of people with grudges, and I've attracted my fair share I suppose.

Forum Editor 23:05 17 Aug 2015

Gordon Freeman

"If this is the case, then isn't there a risk that all PCA forum member email addresses/log-in details could have been accessed?"

Nobody accessed my login details. Someone posed as me for a while, that's all.

Quickbeam 06:25 18 Aug 2015

How come the site login/registration didn't just say that that username was already in use?

Forum Editor 07:03 18 Aug 2015

Quickbeam

The person did not use my login. I don't want to go into details, but he created a fake ID.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition: Rumoured specs, availability and more

“Drawing a comic is like directing a movie”: Cartoonist Chendi Xu on her European yarns

Apple Breakfast: iOS 14 public beta & iPhone 12 price rise

Offre exclusive : Windows 10 Pro à seulement 39,99 €