Hot Topics

Had PCA Towers Been Breached??!?!

OTT_B 16:30 17 Aug 2015

FE seems to have gone a little loopy, or PCA has had a breach......

Gordon Freeman 16:58 17 Aug 2015

If this is the case, then isn't there a risk that all PCA forum member email addresses/log-in details could have been accessed?

Gordon Freeman 17:02 17 Aug 2015

How/where do we change passwords if we need to?

beynac 17:12 17 Aug 2015

The "Forum Editor" making idiotic posts has a different user number to the real one.

lotvic 17:28 17 Aug 2015

well spotted beynac, SPOOF of Forum Editor, seems to be mike¬ with nose out of joint.

simonjary 17:34 17 Aug 2015

Thanks for pointing this out. The spoof Forum Editor has been banned.

I have asked FE to inform me when he eventually does go mad. I'm sometimes surprised he hasn't already.

Cheers,

Simon

Matt. 18:07 17 Aug 2015

This is my first post here and I was beginning to wonder what sort of place this is LOL

Forum Editor 23:03 17 Aug 2015

I was in a meeting for most of today, and missed my doppleganger's posts. I feel cheated.

Actually, this has happened before, back in the old days. Somebody spoofed my username and had fun for a while.

The world is full of people with grudges, and I've attracted my fair share I suppose.

Forum Editor 23:05 17 Aug 2015

Gordon Freeman

"If this is the case, then isn't there a risk that all PCA forum member email addresses/log-in details could have been accessed?"

Nobody accessed my login details. Someone posed as me for a while, that's all.

Quickbeam 06:25 18 Aug 2015

How come the site login/registration didn't just say that that username was already in use?

Forum Editor 07:03 18 Aug 2015

Quickbeam

The person did not use my login. I don't want to go into details, but he created a fake ID.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi 10 Launches Globally: Price, Release Date, Specs and more

Best Free, Deep Discounted tools for artists and designers 2020

How to get Apple's Final Cut Pro and Logic Pro free

Qwant moteur de recherche par défaut sur les derniers Huawei