A google challenge for you

MJS WARLORD 17:52 28 Aug 2018

Everyone says google knows everything but does he , occasionally there are things that you cant find an answer to. What have you searched for but been unable to find an answer to. Keep it clean or you know FE will remove it.

Pine Man 18:50 28 Aug 2018

Everyone says google knows everything but does he

It must be a sign of the times because the first thing that struck me about your post was not the content but the fact that you assumed that Google was a male!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aitchbee 19:08 28 Aug 2018

Google is clever computer machine code neither he, she or it. Don't be fooled.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:29 28 Aug 2018

when you get a google home you'll soon find out how many request for info come back as "I'm sorry i don't understand" and how many times you will get an answer that was not quite what you asked for.

:0 )

Aitchbee 19:37 28 Aug 2018

Yeah, like ... Open the pod bay Google door, please!

bumpkin 20:05 28 Aug 2018

Nothing is perfect but a lot easier than when we had books and enclopedia as a the only information source.

bumpkin 20:07 28 Aug 2018

there are things that you cant find an answer to.

More questions than answers and always will be.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:27 28 Aug 2018

The answer is

MJS WARLORD 16:47 29 Aug 2018

the question to fruit bats 42 is , what is the origin of the universe.

I use to watch hitch hikers guide to the galaxy , 2 heads are better than 1 lol

bumpkin 17:58 29 Aug 2018

The answer is 42

Thanks, I should have been able to work that out myself but iI found the question a little confusing.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:16 29 Aug 2018

Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything (42)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: In-depth hands-on

Adobe's groundbreaking prototypes of new features and apps for Creative Cloud

iPhone XR release date, price & specs

Test : le Samsung Galaxy A9