Good news for someone we all know

TOPCAT® 14:00 15 Nov 2005

provided he can lay his hands on his credit cards. We understand they are only released to him when his lady is in a good mood, and then only briefly!

To whom do I refer? Why, our illustrious FE, of course, who most probably will drool and go weak at the knees at this announcement. :o)) TC.

click here

Forum Editor 14:42 15 Nov 2005

Interesting certainly, but the success of this new departure will depend on selling price.

anchor 16:21 15 Nov 2005

Sorry TOPCAT®, you have left me in the dark.

Whatever the good news may be, it is going to cost the FE money; that is`nt such good news!.

TOPCAT® 17:35 15 Nov 2005

the FE spending money! That is of course if he's allowed to. :o)

Seriously though, I bet it will be some machine and with style and beauty, though the debate on which is best or more practical continues unabated. My vote still rests with a PC. TC.

lisa02 08:50 16 Nov 2005

I wouldn't be drooling over a mac. Except maybe one from Mcdonalds, actually no not even mcdonalds.

I wonder when we'll see someone run windows on the intel/apple machines.

jack 11:46 16 Nov 2005

'I wonder when we'll see someone run windows on the intel/apple machines.' askes lisa02

There was a time when infact one could- and perhaps on some setupss till can.
Hardware and software emulators were a big thing a few years ago.
When first I came to PC's 'co's my then favourite had reached the end of its paricular road- I was able to carry on with all my favourite programs and files by installing an emulator -it was known as a 'Gemulator' becuae it emulated the GEM system the great granddaddy of Mr Gate's and Mr Job's little brainwaves [Really they snitched it from the originators]

Jackcoms 19:01 16 Nov 2005

I'll stick to buying my apples at Sainsbury's, thanks.

mole44 20:18 16 Nov 2005

i think we should all club together and buy one for F.E. for christmas,after all the sterling work he`s done for us over the year.to start the ball rolling heres my donation £300.00

powerless 21:42 16 Nov 2005

click here

I'd love an iMac.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

8 brilliant character artists speaking at Pictoplasma 2018

iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs

Football : comment regarder la Ligue 1 en direct ?