Freeserve/Wanadoo

Smegs 01:43 07 Jul 2004

Has anyone signed up to Wanadoo since it changed to Wanadoo? When it was Freeserve, in the top right hand corner of the IE page, there is a white box with "FS" and a blue stripe round it. Has this box changed it's symbol since becoming Wanadoo??

deke 09:07 07 Jul 2004

Mine just has an "f" in it , I cant tell you the colour of it as my monitor is wonky.

: )

Smegs 11:37 07 Jul 2004

Deke, thanks for that. I was just wandering if they had changed their logo.
I still have the "FS" in the corner, and it's Orange, with a Blue half circle round it. When you go to another web page, the Blue cirlce starts to revolve around the "FS".

deke 14:48 07 Jul 2004

mine just has an f in it and the half circle revolves when changing pages.
This must mean i am s less

I have just thought if the s is orange or red i will not see it as my monitor is colour blind

Smegs 15:09 07 Jul 2004

I surpose, it's better than leg-less. The F is the same colour as the S. Bit strange that, you can see the F and not the S. It sounds like you have right problems with you're monitor.

Smegs 15:22 07 Jul 2004

crx1600, thanks for that. So they have changed the logo.

deke 15:24 07 Jul 2004

what colour is the wanadoo ??

Smegs 14:01 09 Jul 2004

deke, It's an orange colour with a black/blue like box round it, when you click to go to a new page, the box circles the "W".

deke 14:28 09 Jul 2004

Ah Ha I see it now as i have just plugged in my new dell monitor,So that's what colours look like.

Smegs 22:07 09 Jul 2004

deke, I think you should get you're screen to the opticians(think thats how it's spelt).

BIG ben strikes 10 16:37 10 Jul 2004

OOOHH...i hate wanadoo.everytime im browsing on ebay there is a advert that is a picture of a piano and it plays a rather annoying tune.everytime i click on a item and click back it plays again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Radeon Adrenalin release date, new features, compatible graphics cards

Artist Pete Oswald on creating relatable characters & his new book

New iMac Pro release date, UK price & specs rumours

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts