As the force of Gravity increases

bumpkin 20:28 11 Apr 2017

As the force of Gravity increases, I find more and more things falling on the floor and things much more difficult to lift up including myself.

bumpkin 14:12 12 Apr 2017

Some amusing replies, I was worried someone may have taken it seriously and began a lengthy explanation:-)

caccy 17:22 12 Apr 2017

The strongest pull of gravity is when I get up off my knees, so much so that when I'm down there I check to see how many other things need doing while I'm there.

bumpkin 20:14 12 Apr 2017

*Forgetivity will cut in soon *

It already has in my case. Is this normal with ageing or an indication of something more sinister.

Belatucadrus 21:20 12 Apr 2017

Best example of forgetivity is the weekly shopping trip where you invariably come home with three bags of stuff you had previously had no intention of purchasing and none of the things you'd written on the shopping list which is still where you left it in the pocket of your gardening trousers.

bumpkin 21:38 12 Apr 2017

Ah, the dreaded shopping trip. Forgotten many things but never the beer, selective memory I believe it is called.

BT 09:27 13 Apr 2017

..the dreaded shopping trip.

Do mine online every week now. Usually start compiling my list on Monday, then revise it each day till Wednesday night. As Tesco keeps a 'Favourites' list of previous purchases its fairly simple to make sure I've ordered the essentials without forgetting things (Including the Special Offers on Whisky when available). Much easier than traipsing around the store, and at just £7 a month as long as I spend £40 min. on each order to have it picked and delivered at a time that suits me, well worth it.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:46 13 Apr 2017

I quite like the shopping experience -

my wife goes and does it and I have three hours peace and quiet :0)

Burn-it 14:07 13 Apr 2017

I too use Tesco online, mostly for soft drinks. My wife goes shopping every day whether we need anything or not ;)

I have one of those grab sticks and it is one of the most useful things I have ever bought. Mine has a magnetic end as well and a clip to attach it to a walking frame - which I needed for a short while.

BT 18:56 13 Apr 2017

I have one of those grab sticks and it is one of the most useful things I have ever bought. Mine has a magnetic end as well and a clip to attach it to a walking frame - which I needed for a short while.

Just like ours. Its amazing just how useful they are. Wonder how we managed without them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 7 Pro review

Chip sauce inks and the world's largest letterpress made for new book on northern identity

iPhone 5G release date rumours

Comment enregistrer un appel téléphonique ?