As the force of Gravity increases

bumpkin 20:28 11 Apr 2017

As the force of Gravity increases, I find more and more things falling on the floor and things much more difficult to lift up including myself.

Belatucadrus 22:18 11 Apr 2017

I'm more worried about the force of Nativity it gets longer every year and causes ever increasing holes in my wallet and bank account.

wee eddie 22:39 11 Apr 2017

Belatucadrus ~ grandchildren can slim ones wallet with ease

Aitchbee 23:09 11 Apr 2017

I find more and more things falling on the floor and things much more difficult to lift up including myself.

Snap!

Forum Editor 07:50 12 Apr 2017

"much more difficult to lift up including myself."

It sounds as though you are at that stage where you think to yourself 'is there anything else I need to do while I'm down here?'

davecartman 08:17 12 Apr 2017

My problem is that my legs are getting longer. Where I used to step over things they now catch and the previously mentioned force of gravity takes effect.

BT 09:03 12 Apr 2017

Funny how this happens. I've notice this happening more and more over the last few years. 'They' are moving the floor further away and as bumpkin says gravity is getting stronger. Just last week on a trip to the Hospital my walking stick ended up on the floor at least twice. Fortunately picked up for me by kind strangers.

On the back of the 'useless items' Thread what's the most USEFUL thing you've bought in say the last 12 months. For me and the Boss its one of those 'Grab sticks' each for retrieving things that keep ending up on the floor.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 09:42 12 Apr 2017

Forgetivity will cut in soon and you will get twice the exercise you do now as you have to keep going back for things. This extra exercise will help to overcome the increase in gravity.

Old Deuteronomy 10:39 12 Apr 2017

Forgetivity is my main problem, although my knees are keen to catch up.

Aitchbee 11:05 12 Apr 2017

my walking stick ended up on the floor at least twice.

An elastic band wrapped around the handle works for me ;o]

Pine Man 11:28 12 Apr 2017

Not sure if it relates to gravity but a phrase I have used for many years is becoming more and more meaningless.

'Just going to pop to the loo. Back in a minute'

A MINUTE ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Moto G6 Play Review: First Look

iPad 9.7in (2018) review

TV & streaming : comment regarder le Festival de Cannes 2018 ?