Fire and Fury. Are you interested?

rickf 17:38 05 Jan 2018

Just bought Fire and Fury. The news have whetted my appetite and couldn't resist it any longer. Have you bought it too??

Belatucadrus 18:08 05 Jan 2018

My problem is the subject matter, I've already concluded he's a mindbogglingly irritating fruit loop and feel no need to have my preconceptions reinforced.

Also worried about the consequences of the threatened legal case, if the pres wins do the CIA go round collecting all the existing copies and if so would you be eligible for a refund ?

morddwyd 20:00 05 Jan 2018

No.

Aitchbee 20:24 05 Jan 2018

I wouldn't buy the book but if available at my local lending library - yes, I would borrow it. It might be a good read.

bumpkin 21:55 05 Jan 2018

No.

mole44 05:42 06 Jan 2018

Whilst not interested in the book,i'm beginning to wonder if he has some form of early onset dementia.He showed the same signs as my wife did in 2006,She's now sadly not far from end of life,it's a horrible affliction and i wouldn't wish it on anyone even President Trump.

Guest 1234512555 12:44 06 Jan 2018

I have never been interested neither am I now

Forum Editor 14:53 06 Jan 2018

The book doesn't interest me, but I have read the excerpts published in the media.

If even half the allegations are true, they confirm that Donald Trump is not really presidential material. In particular, he seems to be incapable of absorbing even the smallest of personal criticisms.

He finds it necessary to resort to Twitter to retaliate. It's demeaning, and it devalues the office he holds.

qwbos 15:17 06 Jan 2018

FE

All of which come as no surprise to anybody who had the misfortune to experience his behaviour over "the greatest golf course in the world", which it isn't, nor his destruction of the "grand dunes of Scotland", which they aren't, and weren't, but were definitely better before he laid his grubby little hands on them.

He is, and always has been, an obnoxious bully. It's just taken an awful lot of people a long time to notice.

rickf 15:40 06 Jan 2018

I think he is mentally ill, period.

VCR97 18:53 06 Jan 2018

He has just declared that he is a genius. (BBC).

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nintendo Labo review: Hands-on

The best smart speaker: Apple HomePod vs Google Home vs Amazon Echo

Les meilleurs SSD (2018)