FIFA sonsors demand that Blatter step down

Quickbeam 07:03 03 Oct 2015

...immediately.

Surely he can't ignore them from within his cocoon...?

1]: [click here

Quickbeam 07:06 03 Oct 2015

Apparently this has never before happened where the sponsors unite to push for a president to go.

BT 07:54 03 Oct 2015

I'm in no way even slightly interested in Football but surely its about time this 79 year old hung up his boots and went quietly, and retired. The trouble with people like him is they don't know when to call it a day.

john bunyan 09:06 03 Oct 2015

Blatter reminds me of those members of the Commons, and Lords who do not do the honourable thing and resign when they do something dishonourable.

Aitchbee 14:59 03 Oct 2015

Surely, he must realise that his tea's oot.

kad292 21:43 03 Oct 2015

Possibly the only way he will recognise how disreputable FIFA have become is for the sponsors to pull out and organise a rival firm with like minded football organisations.

Warner has been banned for life but Blatter still thinks he is immune so i can only imagine he has information about the others preventing them from acting in footballs best interest.

Quickbeam 07:11 08 Oct 2015

Blatter is now facing a 90 day suspension, anyone else would have resigned way before now, how much brass can there be in a brass neck!?

spuds 09:25 08 Oct 2015

I suppose this is similar to the attitude of a few of the world's professional footballer's.

"Don't you know who I am"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Red Dead Online release date and gameplay news

Create a glowing superhero

Mac mini 2018 review

Les meilleures prises CPL