Festival of the Year 2010

Alan-Petrie 13:29 16 Apr 2010

So in the opinion of the forum users which festival has the best line up for 2010, to keep it simple pick between,

T in the park,
click here
click here
click here
click here
click here
V festival,
click here

What festival is best for you and why?

Quickbeam 13:37 16 Apr 2010

Looking at that lot, I'm tempted to have a mid-life crisis gap year and blow all my savings on them all!

Is there a maximum age to do all that...?

If I have to pick one, the already mentioned Glastonbury line up appeals as the three major headliners, plus most of everything else is right up my street.

Alan-Petrie 13:39 16 Apr 2010

I persoanly have a download ticket for 5 days, I might buy a leeds ticket for sunday as well, that would be it however.

spuds 18:06 16 Apr 2010

What, no Monster Rock Festival :O((

Alan-Petrie 20:19 16 Apr 2010

download is the new name for monsters of rock :)

Quickbeam 08:35 17 Apr 2010

I think maybe not many of the forum members are old rockers at heart... but the FE has a Les Paul y'know.

Noldi 11:47 17 Apr 2010

Not a English Festival but this is my Favorite, Some of the well known bands I have never seen but the setting and atmosphere will be good just hope the weather is. Last year the Animals played with Eric Clapton brilliant.

click here

Noldi 11:56 17 Apr 2010

Sorry Eric Deaton

Clapton is God 15:05 17 Apr 2010

Unfortunately, Alan-Petrie forget to mention it in his/her list but I'll correct that click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Samsung Galaxy S9 review

Explore Milton Glaser's iconic poster designs from the 1960s to present, including Bob Dylan, I…

What to expect at Apple's 27 March education event

Idées cadeaux pour geeks et tech addicts