Easy to purchase, now take the survey

oresome 10:04 21 Jul 2019

It takes me a minute or two to buy or do something and then a day or so later I'm asked "How did we do?"

Try and give a short answer and they ask for more detail. Give an honest appraisal that the service was no more or less than you expect from a supplier and they reply that they are sorry you are not fully satisfied!

I even get them from the doctors now...… I'll let them know if they've been successful in a few years time if I'm still here.

The doctors survey even asks if I would recommend a friend! I did say I wasn't in a position to diagnose what was wrong with said friend and who was best to deal with it.

Quickbeam 15:56 21 Jul 2019

I just ignore them all!

morddwyd 19:19 21 Jul 2019

a day or so later I'm asked "How did we do?

A day or so? More likely to be a week or so!

wee eddie 19:54 21 Jul 2019

My bank frequently does this.

My response usually is: "To which occasion are you referring? Please refresh my memory"

They rarely know

Govan1x 00:00 22 Jul 2019

I get the odd one from the doctors. how well have we done and would you recommend us to friends.

So tempted to fill it in and give them the marks out of 10. it would be a zero in my case.

I cant believe they actually have the cheek to send surveys out. Am I the only one that has crap doctors, I wonder what victor would say to those surveys..

HondaMan 15:39 22 Jul 2019

I found this thread rather amusing. A few years back, I had an email from Amazon saying that they had noticed that "a few" of my returns were in an un-resaleable condition when received. When I asked them to specify which, they were unable to be specific. I explained that the only time I returned items was if they were not working so there could be no possibility of reselling them anyway. I am still awaiting their response!!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !