Hot Topics

Dominic Cummings defends 260-mile lockdown trip

Pine Man 13:46 23 May 2020
Answered

What an arrogant man!

click here

Jondrew 14:01 23 May 2020

I can see no justification for his actions. He could easily get, and afford, care for his child in the area (London in this case) if both parents became unwell in the same way any other family in a similar position would be able to. It would appear to be a case of having been caught breaking the rules (not the first in public service) there is a need to show that in hindsight there was no need for him to obey that which the remainder of the population were (are) required to. In addition it would appear to me that driving whilst unwell is less than a sensible act. Perhaps he should show some moral fibre and admit that he did wrong in more than one way.

alanrwood 14:12 23 May 2020

Sheer two faced arrogance.

rickf 14:29 23 May 2020

Sheer two faced arrogance of this government. One rule for them and one rule for others. Remember Hancock saying that he backed prosecution of Ferguson when the scientist broke the rule and resigned immediately? Let's see what this atrocious government and bojo does next. Arrogance with a capital A.

john bunyan 15:16 23 May 2020

Agree with the views above. He is arrogant and highly conceited so is unlikely to go willingly. A test for Johnson, who seems to be delegating too much these days- even his acolytes are getting fed up with him.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:23 23 May 2020

The reason why many of the young are flaunting Social distancing is because there never has been a decent example set.

Quickbeam 18:07 23 May 2020

Well he is the de facto PM isn't he...?

morddwyd 18:42 23 May 2020

I think we should start a fund for those poor London people who have to travel all the way to Co. Durham to access emergency child care.

Quickbeam 19:14 23 May 2020

Lol!

clint 19:32 23 May 2020

Another UK Gov linked ass hole with the Don`t do as we do, do as we say attitude.

Quickbeam 20:01 23 May 2020

I was going to say that...

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

1x1 pixel
Elsewhere on IDG sites

Huge discounts across Microsoft, HP, Acer & Asus in Amazon Summer Sale

Japanese fashion illustration makes for one dreamy catwalk

Tim Cook will face antitrust committee on 27 July

App Store : comment obtenir un remboursement ?