Do you like music ? Rise of the Revenant !

Belatucadrus 13:15 01 Dec 2016
Answered

Well it’s been a quiet few weeks on Speakers Corner so after three months allowing the forum and it’s members to recuperate from my prior over active music threads I’ve decided to toss my cap back into the ring and torment you again with a few more bits of esoteric musical ephemera. Having been told that three new tunes a week was too much for you to handle I’ve cut it to one or maybe fewer, so no more attempts at thematic consistency as a theme of one is a nonsense. I may well however be reverting to my usual finely crafted but pretentious brand of verbosity introducing future clips.

Or maybe not

Click here

PS for those that missed the previous music threads this isn’t spam, it’s just what it appears to be, will you like it ? Who knows.

PPS No novelty Xmas tunes guaranteed.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:51 01 Dec 2016

I for one have missed the music threads

Found this pleasant and relaxing - just what I need at present.

bumpkin 19:14 01 Dec 2016

Let me show you how its done click here

Forum Editor 22:50 01 Dec 2016

"...will you like it ? Who knows."

Don't lose heart, persevere. If it's worth doing, it's worth a little effort. You certainly have my support, and Fruit Bat /\0/\'s.

Belatucadrus 23:19 01 Dec 2016

To be honest I'd be extremely surprised if the music I dig out achieved universal approval, my tastes are diverse and in some cases downright peculiar. Much of the stuff I like would have forumites stuffing cheese in their ears rather than listen to it.

I will however endeavour to keep it interesting.

Forum Editor 23:30 01 Dec 2016

"Much of the stuff I like would have forumites stuffing cheese in their ears rather than listen to it."

The same might be said for my personal taste for Mississippi delta blues, so no music threads from me.

Belatucadrus 00:06 02 Dec 2016

I may be persuaded to dig out some John Lee Hooker and Albert Collins, just to add variety.

Forum Editor 07:21 02 Dec 2016

It has to be Robert Johnson - King of the delta blues. Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, and more recently The White Stripes were all inspired by his music.

x123 11:13 02 Dec 2016
Answer

Belatucadrus

That, I enjoyed. Thanks.

Forum Editor 11:30 02 Dec 2016

It is very good, visually. The guitar was under-amped though. Overall I thought it a little tedious.

john bunyan 12:01 02 Dec 2016

Belatucadrus

I may be persuaded to dig out some John Lee Hooker

Please do - Grinder Man?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 6T McLaren edition costs more and charges faster

Climate change, War and #MeToo: 'Ugly Truth' Christmas jumpers show the dark side to modern life

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Windows 10 : comment désactiver Cortana ?