Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 7

Belatucadrus 11:42 29 Nov 2018
Answered
  Forum Editor 14:42 29 Nov 2018

Lovely, and while we've got the hankies out here's something that always gets me going.

Full screen, sound up.

wee eddie 15:28 29 Nov 2018
Answer

Wow and double wow

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:46 29 Nov 2018

Great!

QuizMan 19:51 30 Nov 2018

FE: Ah, the song that was played at my mother's funeral.

rdave13 02:36 01 Dec 2018

Belatucadrus you let me down. I've linked to those, ahem, perfect ladies oft. Disbanded a while ago unfortunately.

True music to the ears. Not like your usual, errm, whatnots.

:)

rdave13 02:52 01 Dec 2018

Talking of whatnots take this broadside as punishment...

Belatucadrus 20:57 03 Dec 2018

Cliff has done much over the decades that's good to listen to, that however isn't his finest hour. If it hadn't told you who it was I doubt I'd have guessed, his voice isn't what it was.

rdave13 01:48 08 Dec 2018

I would disagree and at a ripe age of 78 Harry Webb seems to have kept his voice to be still familiar somewhat. To be honest I like the song about his trauma about being falsely accused of a crime. Hope the accusers are themselves facing gaol for false allegations.

We live in hope anyway.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel Slate review

Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to bottles

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment jouer à des jeux de PS2 et PS3 sur PS4 ?