Hot Topics

Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 68

Belatucadrus 17:16 11 Feb 2020
Answered

Appleoogies for the delay, having recently praised Plusnet my broadband issues escalated and it's taken two engineers visits to get me back online. Unfortunately for you lot I'm now back up and running, so try this.

Click Here

Not really my thing but I did say I'd show you the difference between J-pop & K-Pop and I do approve of their choice of transport.

x13 17:49 11 Feb 2020

Just run-of-the-mill stuff for me.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:29 12 Feb 2020

B**y awful!

I'm going to have to watch a bit of Wild live at Hammersmith or Bond to recuperate.

Pablo de Catio 18:20 12 Feb 2020

"and it's taken two engineers visits to get me back online."

Was it worth it?

Belatucadrus 19:03 12 Feb 2020

Was it worth it?

To me yes, to anybody else well I have no idea. The problem seems to be the system governing how OpenReach and the ISPs communicate, the first chap found the problem was actually at the exchange, not as had been assumed my phone connection. He just couldn't get authorisation to add it to the existing job number. He had to close the job he'd got so that I could get in touch with Plusnet and get them to generate a new job so that OpenReach could send out a second guy to fix the problem . The people were all good, the system bureaucracy sucks.

Forum Editor 19:12 12 Feb 2020
Answer

I'm sure there are lots of people who love this kind of stuff.

It's not for me,however.

Quickbeam 19:18 12 Feb 2020

S Club 7 meets the Clangers..

Verdict, rubbish!

Bring on RATM next....

Belatucadrus 09:17 13 Feb 2020

Interesting article from a girl who went through the K-Pop machine but jumped ship as she'd had enough.

Click Here

From what she says it's a money machine that chews kids up and spits them out if they're less than perfect and the ones making the money are the studios not the artists. Rather repellent.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Will 5G kill you?

Becoming an In-House Illustrator: advice from those who've made it

iPhone SE 2 release date, price & specs rumours

Les meilleurs VPN pour Amazon Fire TV Stick (2020)