Hot Topics

Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 67

Belatucadrus 09:15 30 Jan 2020
Answered

Having discombobulated the Masklophobic element with Japans Man with a mission I consider this my new aim in life and looked for more material to cause distress and or a migraine. I searched high and low and ended up in Finland. In the UK we have the Telletubbies who can gurgle a bit and when pressed can say Eh Oh. In Finland they have Hevisaurus. Guess which one floats my boat.

Click Here

PS Masklophobia is a thing, I didn’t invent it.

x13 09:25 30 Jan 2020

Belatucadrus worst offering yet! ^_+

Belatucadrus 09:55 30 Jan 2020

worst offering yet!

Not even close, It looks as if your subconscious may have purged your memory of some of my older links in an attempt to preserve sanity.

Click here for proof

x13 10:06 30 Jan 2020

Ah yes... forgot about that one and hopefully everyone else has :)

wee eddie 10:10 30 Jan 2020

I see what you mean

Aitchbee 10:57 30 Jan 2020

I may be out-on-a-limb here but I rather enjoyed the Asiatic one from 2017.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:41 30 Jan 2020
Answer

My grandson will love this! Dinosaurs that play metal - what not to like :0)

Quickbeam 06:34 31 Jan 2020

Godzilla rock... must be a tad sweaty in those suits though.

I wouldn't buy the album, but a decent club turn...

wee eddie 09:32 31 Jan 2020

As they are Miming their song (is that the right expression?). It doesn't matter who wears the suit

Belatucadrus 10:08 31 Jan 2020

They do perform live, the give away on the clips is the hands. If they've got the Dino gloves on they're miming, when actually playing they wear green finger-less gloves or makeup. As to the "Sweaty", probably right, check out the number of cooling fans they've got on stage.

It doesn't matter who wears the suit

Probably true as there is next to no info as to who's in the costumes, other than drummer and founder member Mirka Rantanen they stay pretty anonymous and in character.

Hevisaurus Live @ Ylisfestarit 2019

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

5 video games we want to see as movies

You've watched Parasite, now read the storyboards in comic book form

The best games on Apple Arcade

Les meilleures lumières connectées (2020)