Hot Topics

Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 65

Belatucadrus 16:17 16 Jan 2020
Answered

The time has arrived again to indulge my own peculiar liking for Mongolian metal, only this time instead of The Hu or Hanggai which would be repeating myself, I’m going with Nine Treasures from Inner Mongolia.

Enjoy ! Or not, I'm not bothered really. I like it which is the only criteria I can apply with any certainty.

Click Here

Forum Editor 16:27 16 Jan 2020
Answer

That wasn't bad at all.

wee eddie 17:07 16 Jan 2020

Agreed

Aitchbee 09:28 17 Jan 2020

EarthWindFireWaterLightDarkShadowFastSlowHeavyMetalFolkRockAcousticMenaceFantasticSceneryNotOverlyLong etc etc etc.

It's good!

Quickbeam 17:43 17 Jan 2020

More folky than metal I'd say, but OK. I wouldn't but the album though...

It reminded me of a band I saw locally a few years ago, Alestorm. They had a similar folky/rocky sound.

Aitchbee 20:17 18 Jan 2020

Quickbeam, shiver-me-timbers. just had a look at Alestorm on Utube performing 'Drink' and laughed a lot ... very reminiscent of a typical 'Horrible Histories' production :o)

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Smartphone is Dead

Can you see the bottle in this Coke ad?

New iPhone 12 release date, price & specs rumours

Les meilleurs drones pas chers (2020)