Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 6

Belatucadrus 10:07 22 Nov 2018
Answered

Wasn't sure which slice of foreign exotica to serve up for your perusal this week, so I decided not to and dug up something home grown instead.

Hippy trippy bearded dudes and dudesses prepare to relive your misspent yoof, just set your controls for the heart of the sun and

Click Here

Forum Editor 10:29 28 Nov 2018

It was all so intense back then, wasn't it?

Benuas 17:36 02 Apr 2019

Of course I do. I am currently even playing relaxing music with my drums which I got form 1.">[click here I am extremely happy with the sound and impact drums have on my emotional condition!

Benuas 17:37 02 Apr 2019

Of course I do. I am currently even playing relaxing music with my drums which I got form click here I am extremely happy with the sound and impact drums have on my emotional condition!

wee eddie 18:18 02 Apr 2019

For me, good times, with occasional Backstage Pass. Had to sit on the hill at Knebworth but managed a backstage at The Roundhouse

Quickbeam 18:49 02 Apr 2019

I've always like pink Floyd, but doing that, which I consider to be a studio track live is the height of pretentiousness!

wee eddie 19:08 02 Apr 2019

Pompeii pictures in the background but, I don't think that it was part of that performance as it was in the Amphitheatre. Could have been a backdrop though

Quickbeam 06:29 03 Apr 2019

Just clicked on the link again as I look over the news sites. It's definitely not morning music!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The best of Gamescom 2019

Best free Photoshop brushes 2019

Apple TV streaming service: what, where, when and how much

Les meilleurs smartphones incassables (2019)