Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 6

Belatucadrus 10:07 22 Nov 2018
Answered

Wasn't sure which slice of foreign exotica to serve up for your perusal this week, so I decided not to and dug up something home grown instead.

Hippy trippy bearded dudes and dudesses prepare to relive your misspent yoof, just set your controls for the heart of the sun and

Click Here

wee eddie 10:54 22 Nov 2018
Answer

Thanks, took me right back to Knebworth. Never made the Pompeii gig.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:30 22 Nov 2018

not particularly keen on that track

but I did make Knebworth Quad sound effects were brill

My "hippy trippy" favourite is King Crimson

Aitchbee 21:13 22 Nov 2018

I remember going to see a film called The Valley : Obscured by Clouds 'cos the soundtrack music was by Pink Floyd, a precursor to The Dark Side of the Moon ... it's a pity there have been no movies made about that hidden place.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:51 24 Nov 2018

Aitchbee you must have missed this one click here ;0)

Aitchbee 19:59 26 Nov 2018

Thanks Fruit Bat, and over on Mars, Insight has landed.

click here

BT 17:52 27 Nov 2018

On the Music theme, does anyone else find the 'Underneath the Christmas Lights' by Sia, extract being used for the Xmas promos on ITV3 utterly depressing.

Never heard of her before and got about ¼ way through the track before I had to give up.

Underneath the Christmas lights

wee eddie 20:45 27 Nov 2018

BT: She must be the DG's Niece.

Belatucadrus 21:10 27 Nov 2018

The ultimate tune for people who really really hate Christmas, Fairy-tale of New York it isn't. To be honest I'd rather listen to Shaking Stevens and his seasonal hit was saccharine sweet and ultra twee.

BT 08:06 28 Nov 2018

wee eddie

Does ITV actually have a DG ?

Belatucadrus

I like 'Fairytale of New York'

wee eddie 09:00 28 Nov 2018

OK: The CEO's niece

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Google Pixel Slate review

Brian Cox-branded beer brings Big Bang beauty to bottles

New Apple Products 2019: Predicting the new Apple products coming soon

Comment jouer à des jeux de PS2 et PS3 sur PS4 ?