Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 56

Belatucadrus 13:33 14 Nov 2019
Answered

After last weeks bit of oriental culture from the Shamisen Girls I've decided to unlimber one more of the staples from my distant and ever receding youth, yes folks it's time for a bit of Canadian Concept album from the mighty Rush.

Any suggestions that Ben Elton blatantly ripped off 2112 to come up with the story line for We will rock you, the Queen musical will be agreed with by yours truly.

Click here

wee eddie 17:31 14 Nov 2019
Answer

First time I've heard that. Conceited but interesting

Forum Editor 17:38 14 Nov 2019

Pretentious is the word for that. It has little musical merit in my opinion, but the artwork isn't bad.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:11 14 Nov 2019

yyz

Belatucadrus 19:31 14 Nov 2019

It has little musical merit in my opinion,

RUSH, Little musical merit !! OMG.

Sorry FE but the value of your opinions on matters musical just took a catastrophic nosedive.

In my opinion anyway, some people are just tone deaf and beyond all hope of redemption.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Last Chance: Win an Honor Band 5

Acclaimed illustrator James Jean's comic book past gets celebrated in new book

Best Apple tech gifts for Christmas 2019

Noël (2019) : idées cadeaux & guide d'achat !