Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 55

Belatucadrus 14:16 07 Nov 2019
Answered

Anybody fancy a game of Karuta ? No, well here's something to listen to while you get on with whatever floats your boat.

Click Here

x13 15:26 07 Nov 2019

If only they'd played the music using guitars! Not for me.

hastelloy 16:14 07 Nov 2019
Answer

I like that a lot.

Try The Eagles Hotel California played on a one-stringed Dan Bau. It begins a bit slow but is well worth listening to (I think so anyway).

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:46 07 Nov 2019

Snap? Twister? with a bit of Jazz, couldn't make out the card game :0) Enjoyed the music.

Belatucadrus 17:12 07 Nov 2019

hastelloy I liked that, though he must have been playing the crudest Dan Bau I've ever seen, looked as if he'd knocked it up with a few chunks of bamboo over the weekend.

hastelloy 10:20 08 Nov 2019

Belatucadrus You're right, there are many examples of much more sophisticated instuments.

Forum Editor 09:27 10 Nov 2019

I found it rather pointless, to be honest.

Belatucadrus 11:27 10 Nov 2019

I found it rather pointless, to be honest.

On the other hand if the exact same tune had been played by some grizzled old blues veteran named Loose Stool Water on a ratty old acoustic guitar, you'd have loved it.

x13 11:29 10 Nov 2019

On the other hand if the exact same tune had been played by some grizzled old blues veteran named Loose Stool Water on a ratty old acoustic guitar, you'd have loved it.

Absolutely ... I would have anyway.. LOL

Quickbeam 16:35 10 Nov 2019

Is it too mean to call it upbeat hotel lobby music...?

Quickbeam 16:37 10 Nov 2019

,,,or Japanese Tarantino films core music?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Motorola Razr (2019) confirmed: Release date, price and specs

Photoshop for iPad is finally out – but what do designers think?

MacBook Pro 16in review: Hands-on

Motorola Razr (2019) : date de sortie, prix et fiche technique