Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 47

Belatucadrus 08:25 12 Sep 2019
Answered

Well last weeks attempt to entertain with a bit of Mongolian music was a bit of a mixed bag, good viewing numbers but apart from one clearly very enthusiastic newbie, no comments from the regulars. So does that make it a success or one almighty flop ?

I’ll go with flop as I’m clearly on a run of stuff that’s not engaging your interest, well c'est la vie as the French say and no it doesn’t mean I’m going to dig out the B*Witched single. If you want it find it yourself. As I’m obviously on my own here I’ll play a tune that’s guaranteed to please at least one, namely me. In order to add a possibly contentious political element I’ll suggest that this particular tune may explain Boris Johnson and Jeremy Corbyn.

Click Here

BT 08:55 12 Sep 2019

You might like it but to me its just annoying NOISE

wee eddie 11:09 12 Sep 2019

Derivative, but not without merit

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:55 12 Sep 2019

I like this genre of music but I heard better.

Quickbeam 19:53 12 Sep 2019
Answer

It sounds very Rory Gallagher gritty style to me.

Belatucadrus 22:17 12 Sep 2019

Rory Gallagher

The man with the sweaty guitar, there's a thought.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

Hell or Habito? Why a mortgage startup branded itself through some sick animation

macOS Catalina Review: New MacOS update turns your Mac into an entertainment hub

Les meilleurs écrans pour PC (2019)