Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 46

Belatucadrus 08:38 05 Sep 2019
Answered

Well Gil Scott-Heron was always a bit of a gamble and not it appears one that has paid off, no matter it's Thursday so time to try again.

I note from my list that I've selected a preponderance of American artists over the past month, so I'll redress the balance and head off to Inner Mongolia. No throat singing this time but there is of course some Morin Khuur playing.

Click Here

stevenbartelt 10:15 05 Sep 2019
Answer

There are times when you hear music of such an enchanting nature that it literally causes one's soul to stir as you become entranced by its mystical rhythm and transcendent quality. It seems not of this AGE and calls for a return to our ancestral and earth-centered roots of a bygone era. HAYA Band and vocalist Daiqing Tana's performance are reminiscent of a prayer and invites us to pause and reflect on the wonder of life in all its beauty.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone 11 Pro vs Huawei P30 Pro: How Pro should you go?

IBC 2019: new video tools from Adobe, Blackmagic, Lenovo and more

iOS 13 release date, time & new features

Les meilleurs appareils connect├ęs compatibles avec Google Home (2019)