Do you like music ? Chapter 3 part 44

Belatucadrus 09:34 22 Aug 2019
Answered

Last week I tried the carrot approach with the rather entertaining combo that was GTR, unfortunately some people failed to be appropriately enthused by the virtuosity of Howe and Hackett. So as can be expected in such things there are consequences, we go from the carrot to the stick. Cop a load of this.

Click Here.

This was my first link to a Swiss act, take care or it may not be the last. It does fit the DYLM remit as it's foreign and unlikely to be an entry on any forum members play lists, you have been educated.

Belatucadrus 22:19 27 Aug 2019

I always like to close my posts with the green tick, but as the dynamic pairing of Florian & Seppli with their Familien yodelling seem to have rendered the forum mute. Shock or awe who can say I have added a bump, if only to permit me to shut it down.

Quickbeam 06:56 28 Aug 2019

I just thought it was a spam Toblerone advert...

Belatucadrus 12:21 28 Aug 2019
Answer

No, not spam, as however this is an online environment I can't actually provide the essential ingredient required to become a yodelling aficionado and no he's not sharing, you need to have at least four on the go simultaneously to really get the musical vibe.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:00 28 Aug 2019

Shock!

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Oppo Reno 2 Z review: Hands-on

Beck album covers ranked – his best artwork from the '90s to now

Best iPhone & iPad games 2019

iPhone SE 2 : date de sortie, prix et autres rumeurs